The conference will be held at the old town campus of Vilnius University.

The construction of the University buildings was carried on over t­he centuries under the changing influences of the Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, and Classical styles. The campus began to take shape in about 1570. Bounded by four streets, the campus is composed of 13 buildings, the Church of St. John and the belfry. The buildings are arranged around 13 courtyards of different shape and size. At present the Rector’s Office, the Library, the Faculties of Philology, Philosophy, and History, as well as Institute of Foreign Languages and the Centre of Oriental Studies are situated there. 

Please visit our page for the information on how to get here and accommodation options


St Johns church and Grand Courtyard   Observatory   Aula Parva   Didysis kiemas